Central-Snap is a vertical 1 3/4″ snap-lock standing seam panel system that is sturdy and fire resistant, making it ideal for architectural and commercial applications. Installation is a snap, and its Galvalume substrate offers two to four times the corrosion resistance of galvanized steel. 24 Gauge Flat Sheets are also available.
- Standing Seam Height: 1 3/4″
- Panel Coverage: Available in 16″ and 18″ coverage with subtle striations between ribs
- Panel Length: 36″ to 52′ in .5″ increments
- Tensile Strength: 50,000 psi minimum
- Substrate: Galvalume
- Gauge: 24 (22 gauge material optional. Contact sales rep for more information.)
- Factory-applied hot melt sealant is standard.
- Available with a 1 3/16″ notch at one or both ends of each panel for the ease of turning under; reducing installation labor and costs.
- Recommended minimum slope: 3:12