Offering the beauty and style of Mediterranean Tile and the lightweight components of stone coated steel; a DECRA Tile roof adds a unique elegance to any home. With a long-standing reputation for performance, longevity and versatility, DECRA Tile is an ideal alternative to traditional tile products.
DECRA Tile is pressure formed aluminum-zinc alloy coated steel with an acrylic bonded stone chip finish. The stone coating resists fading and UV penetration.
DECRA Tile Benefits & Features:
- Lightweight (1.5 lbs. per sq. ft.)
- Installs Over Solid Deck with Battens
- Battens Reduce Energy Consumption
DECRA Tile Documents
- Tile, Shake & Shingle Plus Installation Guide
- Tile & Shake Estimating Sheet
- DECRA Warranty
- Roofing Product Comparison